The Pensford, Publow and the Stanton Community Trust (often known as The Community Trust or PPSCT) award grants within the designated areas of the parishes of Stanton Drew and Publow with Pensford. The PPSCT 100 Club (often known as the 100 Club) is a lottery awarding monthly and annual prizes and raising funds for the Community Trust.
All member of the 100 Club are also members of the PPSCT.
The PPSCT and the 100 Club promise to respect any personal data you share with us and keep it safe.
We aim to be clear when we are collecting your data and not do anything with your data that you would not reasonably expect.
Holding personal data allows us to contact members to advise them of all 100 Club draw dates, venues and results. We might contact you from time to time with other informative relevant news, as well as important information relating to meetings or your membership.
We will only contact you via email, text and phone if you have explicitly stated you are happy for us to do so.
- The data we collect.
If you are kind enough to join our 100 Club and/or the PPSCT, we will collect the following information:
- Your name.
- Your contact details (postal and email addresses, landline and mobile telephone numbers).
- Your communication preferences.
- Your bank account details on a standing order mandate which is handed to your Bank to set up a monthly payment.
- How we use your data.
Once you have provided your information we will use it in the following way:
- Contact you in the way you prefer. This preference was expressed on your initial application form.
- When emailing we use the Mailchimp system which provides an easy way to send information about 100 Club draw dates, draw winners, meetings, any updates that we feel may be of interest to you including activities of the PPSCT, where you have consented to being contacted. (If you click on the “unsubscribe” link at the foot of any email, we will NOT be able to send you details of 100 Club draw dates, draw winners, meetings and any updates that we feel may be of interest to you including activities of PPSCT.)
- Administer your monthly membership standing order.
- Keep a record of the length of your membership and winnings over time to satisfy any future audit queries.
- Where it is required or authorised by law.
- You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data.
Your number will still be included in the draws (subject to your monthly payments staying up to date).
- You can also update or change any of your communication preferences at any time.
To do this please contact Sue Osborne, Chalfont Lodge, Stanton Wick, Pensford, Bristol , BS39 4DB.
- Direct Marketing
We have not, and will not sell or share personal details with third parties for the purposes of marketing.
- Sharing your Success
At each monthly 100 Club draw we announce the names of the winners to the meeting.
After each 100 Club draw:
- We send an email notification of the winners (both name and number) to all members.
- We advise the winning numbers (only) in the parish magazines of Stanton Drew and Publow with Pensford.
- We post numbers and names of winners on the website here http://www.ppsct.org.uk/100-club/100-club-draw-results/
After the annual Christmas Draw we publish the result in the local media with accompanying editorial and photographs. You will be asked for your agreement to publication.
- How we keep your data safe and who has access
Your personal details are held in a Dropbox group file to which only Club Administrators or Trustees have access. That access is only available by invitation of the Dropbox file manager.
In the event of a change of Administrator, access to information will also be changed.
We also hold your data on the Mailchimp system. This is controlled solely by Liz Richardson who manages the email communications.
Both the Dropbox and Mailchimp systems prevent the need for data to be held on Administrators or Trustees personal systems.
We may need to disclose your details if required to by the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisors.
We will only ever share your data in other circumstances if we have your explicit and informed consent.
- Keeping your data up to date.
Please let us know if your contact or other details change.
All emails that you receive from us give you the ability to view your personal data and edit/delete any part of that data.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you. If there are any discrepancies in the information we provide, please let us know and we will correct them.
- Access your information.
You have a right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you.
Please send a description of the information you would like to see and proof of your identity (such as a copy of your passport) by post to:
Sue Osborne, Chalfont Lodge, Stanton Wick, Pensford, Bristol BS39 4DB.
We do not accept these requests by email so we can ensure that we only provide personal data to the right person.
If you have any questions, please send these to Sue Osborne, Chalfont Lodge, Stanton Wick, Pensford, Bristol BS39 4DB.
- Changes to this Policy.